Cee’s questions for week 8 of 2016’s Share Your World & my answers :)
- What household chore do you absolutely hate doing?
- Dishes dishes dishes. Old and/or soggy food grosses me out.
- What was the last URL that you bookmarked?
- How perfect – Blugging U! https://dailypost.wordpress.com/blogging-university/
- Close your eyes. Listen to your body. What part of your body is seeking attention? What is it telling you?
- Me head! I’m all cloudy, foggy, congested, achy. If I felt that I could, in good conscious, leave work and go home, I would. And I would promptly curl up in bed and fall asleep.
- Would you rather have a two-bedroom apartment in a big city of your choosing or a mansion in the country side in the state or country where you currently live?
- Apartment. The idea of the upkeep of a mansion is too much, and I’m perfectly comfortable in smaller spaces. We’re in a one bedroom apartment right now, so a two bedroom in a city of my choosing sounds wonderful.
- Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up?